handmade gift exchange.

A couple months ago, I signed up for the Craftaholics Anonymous Handmade Gift Exchange. I am so happy I did, because I got to meet my new friend Dori! I made her a hanging notepad/key hanger. It can be seen here on her blog.

In return, I got the most amazing gift ever. Dori made me a purse! It's cute. It's girly. And it's SO me!
It is perfect to store everything I need when I leave my house.
I would like to thank you again Dori, this purse is absolutely amazing and I love it so much!

1 comment:

  1. So glad that you liked the purse - it has certainly started something for me - I keep making more!

    I love the notepad hanger so much! It makes me grin and think of you every time I hang my keys up (which is often with five kids going here and there!) It's been a pleasure to get to know you!

    ReplyDelete