Recipe: Cheesy Rolls

I have been feeling under the weather lately, which explains why I haven't posted in a while.  While I was sick, there was only one thing that still tasted good.  And it was these cheesy rolls.  They are super simple to make and can be made and put on the table to eat in about 15-20 minutes.
Here's what you need:
-One  8 oz. package of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
-A block of chunk cheese (you will use about 4 oz, or half of the block shown in the picture)

Directions:
1) Preheat the oven to 375°
2) Cut 8 chunks of cheese.  There is no exact measurement for this; the cheesier you want your rolls to be, the bigger you cut your chunks of cheese.
3) Lay your rolls out on your pan.  Put one chunk of cheese at the widest end of each roll. 
4) Starting at the end with the cheese, roll up the dough.  Pinch in the ends so the cheese doesn't ooze out when they are in the oven.  

5) After you have rolled up each one, put the pan in the oven.  Cook for 11 minutes or until golden-brown.  
And you're done!  These warm cheesy rolls are a great snack on a cold winter day.  Let me know what you think!

And most importantly.......

Enjoy (:

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that you haven't been feeling good! These look yummy for sure! I have posted on the memo/key that you made me for the Handmade Gift Exchange. Thank you so much! I love it so much! Check it out here: http://spartasavings.blogspot.com/2010/12/saving-christmas-week-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm...those look really good. I'd like to try these for New Year's Eve!

    ReplyDelete