Hello Everyone! I'm Katie, You can find me over on my blog Punk Projects, where I post lots of crafty ideas and tutorials, inspiration etc. Jordan asked me to do a guest post for her Blog, and I had lots of fun making this tutorial for you guys!
Tools and Supplies:
Pictures (I used pictures from a recent mountain biking trip my family took.)
Pretty Colored Ribbon
Hole Punch (I like to use the Crop-o-Dile)
2. Back them some neat patterned paper.
3. Take your ribbon and fold it in half around the edge of your picture.
Sew down the edge of the ribbon - Make sure both sides of the ribbon get sewed down.
4. Continue with the ribbon around all 4 sides of your picture, and repeat with the rest of your photos.
5. Decorate your pages, with stickers, letters, paint, etc.
6. Punch a hole through the corners of all your pages and thread and tie some ribbon through them (I actually used some twine, because I liked the feel of it. )