Guest Blogger: Katie.


Hello Everyone! I'm Katie, You can find me over on my blog Punk Projects, where I post lots of crafty ideas and tutorials, inspiration etc. Jordan asked me to do a guest post for her Blog, and I had lots of fun making this tutorial for you guys!
Tools and Supplies:
Pictures (I used pictures from a recent mountain biking trip my family took.)
Patterned Paper
Pretty Colored Ribbon
Misc Embellishments
Hole Punch (I like to use the Crop-o-Dile)
Sewing Machine

1.Print out your pictures to wallet sized. Cut them out.
2. Back them some neat patterned paper.
3. Take your ribbon and fold it in half around the edge of your picture.
Sew down the edge of the ribbon - Make sure both sides of the ribbon get sewed down.
4. Continue with the ribbon around all 4 sides of your picture, and repeat with the rest of your photos.
5. Decorate your pages, with stickers, letters, paint, etc.
6. Punch a hole through the corners of all your pages and thread and tie some ribbon through them (I actually used some twine, because I liked the feel of it. )
And now you have a cute new mini album! If you make this, I would love to see pictures, hop on over to my blog and leave me a link! Hello Everyone! Thanks Jordan for letting me guest blog!
xo, Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment