back to reality.

Long time no blog (:

For quite a few weeks months, I have had the freedom to craft pretty much every single day after school and all day on the weekends, uninterrupted by homework. And it was soooo nice.  But these last couple weeks, I was slammed with homework and final exams. Bam. It's back to reality for me.
Even though I have had a lot of school-related work to do lately, I have still set aside a little time to craft.  So what exactly have I been up to since I fell of the face of the blog world?
I made this lace flower headband.
I beaded these bookmarks for both of my grandmas, as well as my mom, my aunt and my sister.
I made another flower headband.
I sewed these ruffled camera strap covers for my mom. 
And yet another flower headband. Want to know how to make your own flower headband? Check out my tutorial here.
We celebrated my 15th birthday.
I made this flower necklace.
Another flower headband.....(in case you haven't noticed, I'm totally in love with flower headbands right now)
I sewed this headband from this tutorial.
I loaded up my fabric stash with all these fun fabrics.
Since it is the height of our high school's basketball season, I made these cute headbands in our school's colors.
I have been living by my one little word since the beginning of 2011.
And finally, I have been working on my 2011 project life.  Here are some of my project life ideas:
-Try swapping a journalling block for a 2x3 photo.
-I round the corners of my photos with a corner-rounder.
-I journal in a neutral color (dark brown) and use a bright color to make one word out of my journalling pop.

So in a nutshell, that's what I've been up to lately.  I'll get back to my regular posting as soon as I can.

1 comment:

  1. wow! you are so talented. love your flower necklace and headbands. hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete