CK's Teen Talent Search 2010

I have a very special announcement to make!  In August, I entered Creating Keepsake's Teen Talent Search Contest after my mom read about it in her magazine.

For the contest, you had to send in a picture of a memory-related creation you made that used photos to tell a story, capture a moment, or relive an event from your life.  I decided to make an altered canvas of my trip to Hawaii.  I almost didn't finish my project, but my mom pushed me to.  I am so happy she did.

I later found out that I had been chosen in the top 10 out of over 500 entries!  The Grand Prize Winner was chosen by the number of votes received during the online voting.  My family and I voted every spare second we had.  We knew the odds I would win were not very high.

Last week I found out that I was the Grand Prize Winner! I couldn't be happier.

Here is a picture of the winning project:



More details and other winners are posted on the Creating Keepsakes Blog, so take a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment